Friday, February 19, 2010

Problem last post

I don't know what happened on that last post.  Maybe it is the drugs.  Ya think?  Anyway, I couldn't get all the words to stay together as you can see.  I tried everything.  I didn't want to delete the post because it took me so long to get it done.  My daughter, Dana, called and said the last paragraph was also missing  So...here it is.

One thing I should note is I have had a little extra energy since being on the guai. I still only have about four good hours each day but I am able to get quite a bit done in those hours. I am grateful for that! I am grateful for
answered prayers. I am grateful for my very supporting family. They are all as excited about the possibility of my 
improvement as I am. Thank you family!







No comments:

Post a Comment