Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Second Appointment Coming Up

I am a little apprehensive about this visit to Dr. St. Amand.  I don't really know if I have had any clearing yet.  I have had a couple of events that I thought "THIS IS IT!"  After reading his book three times, I was expecting pain that might have been unbearable.  When I was last there, he told me that because the osteoarthritis is so painful, that it is sometimes hard to the fibro.  I am inclined to agree with that.  I have had quite a bit of pain in my upper and lower jaw and in my ears.  My ears have been hard as a rock for years.  A doctor once told me "If your ears are that hard, just imagine what must be going on inside."  Nice, huh?  I have often wondered why my ears are so hard.  When I get a haircut from a new stylist, it is always fun to see her wince as she tries to move my ears.  The pain I have had since being on guai is arthritis type pain in my ears and down the sides of my neck.    I have also had quite a bit of pain in my left hip and my left thigh.  I think that is a good thing.  I am taking a big suitcase with me so I can bring home sal free products from the pharmacy.  I haven't used lotion or deodorant for two weeks and I am about to blow away from dryness.  I am excited about my life and my future.  I am determined to participate fully and enjoy myself.  The pain will have to step aside!

No comments:

Post a Comment